Dr. Bailey is one of just a few progressive doctors who are using Low Level Laser Therapy to treat various conditions. Our Cold Laser uses non-heat producing coherent laser light, which is tuned to the specific frequency that is optimal for treatment of your particular problem.
How does it work?
Cold Laser can strengthen damaged cells. Using photochemical processes, laser light inserts bio-photons into damaged cells. The cells begin to produce energy (ATP), which improves their function, assists their division, strengthens the body’s immune system, and causes the secretion of various hormones. The tissues are healed, and pain disappears. If damaged cells have died, the bio-photons help the division of neighboring cells, generating new tissues, and thus bring about healing. Cold Laser promotes healing in many conditions because it penetrates the skin, increases the ATP and activates enzymes in the targeted cells.
Cold Laser has been shown to have the following biological effects:
- Growth factor response within the cells and tissue as a result of increased ATP and protein synthesis.
- Improved cell proliferation.
- Pain relief as a result of increased endorphin release.
- Strengthening the immune system response via increasing levels of lymphocyte activity.
There have been no documented adverse side effects. There is no evidence that cold laser has any adverse or growth stimulation effect on cancer cells.
Treatment methods with Cold Laser
The Cold Laser helps to re-train muscles to be stronger, be more flexible, and to respond properly during activity. Laser Acupuncture: Dr. Bailey uses the Cold Laser to stimulate acupuncture points and energy channels to help the body heal itself. It is painless and does not use insertion of needles. Direct Tissue Stimulation: Dr. Bailey uses the Cold Laser to stimulate directly the tissues of the body, allowing the natural healing processes of the body to be more efficient. Injury or disease can cause interference in the nervous system, and the Cold Laser can help remove that interference in combination with chiropractic treatment.
Conditions Treatable with Cold Laser
- Inflammatory conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Epicondylitis, Plantar Fascitis, and Bursitis.
- Pain management for Fibromyalgia, Myofascial pain, neck pain, thoracic pain, and low back pain.
- Connective tissue disorders such as sprains, strains, and tendonitis.
- Joint injuries or disorders such as TMJ, osteoarthritis, and ligament injuries.
- Muscle injury or disorders such as muscle bruises, contusions, and muscle shortening and contractures like frozen shoulders.
- Nerve injury or disorders such as prolapsed disc, ruptured or herniated discs, crush injuries, neuritis, and headaches..
Nothing on this site is intended to be used as a substitute for advice of a physician. Do not modify your diet, exercises, or medications without first seeking the advice of a physician. Information on this site is for information purposes only. No claims have been approved by the FDA unless otherwise indicated.